About New Horizons
Since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses at more times and in more locations than any other computer and business training company. Business clients and individuals can choose from hundreds of course offerings delivered by experts and offered in hundreds of convenient locations around the world.
Browse Current Openings
Do you enjoy technology and the ability to empower like-minded individuals in an organization to succeed in the pursuit of furthering their education?
Then come work for an organization that has a 40-year rich history of providing training solutions for their clients. With over 200 locations worldwide, New Horizons has a full range of technical, application, leadership, and business skills solutions. New Horizons offers more times, in more locations than any other computer and business training company in the industry. New Horizons is the largest global network partner of Microsoft Partner Gold and silver, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide. The largest Cisco-Authorized training partner, largest authorized CompTIA and certification worldwide, and a full VMware training partner. But beyond the scope of technology training, New Horizons offers rich leadership training courses and business skill training. All of this is accomplished by blending cutting edge approaches to fit individual learning styles while meeting the broader knowledge objectives of an organization.
Essential Job Duties:
- Generate, develop and maintain new business with corporate accounts.
- Articulate the New Horizons values and services.
- Able to make over 60 phone calls per day.
- Build strong client relationships and satisfaction to ensure repeat business.
- Support customer acquisition activities as directed which may include participation in trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminars.
- Identify, forecast and attain sales objectives.
- Respond to complex client IT needs.
- Prepare and present detailed quotes and proposals.
- Map training needs to customer’s core business goal.
- Highly organized with strong attention to details.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paces environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Daily use of the CRM tool.
- Appreciation for knowledge of computer skills – specifically IT, networking or Office applications.
- Experience in a technical industry or with technology sales.
- Professional, personable, loyal and trustworthy in communications and relationships.
- You enjoy a STRUCTURED day without being micro-managedli>
- You love to HUNT for opportunities
- You love a TEAM environment, yet can work independently.
You have a WHATEVER IT TAKES attitude
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience on the sales floors of companies like Comcast, Hubspot, Salesforce, Verizon, Workday, Quicken Loans or similar.
Back to Top
Enterprise Account Executive
The World's Largest Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, VMware, PMI and EC Council Partner for Learning Solutions is looking for Enterprise Account Executives to work with our largest accounts sell IT, Leadership/Development and Project Management training.
New Horizons of Minnesota has a beautiful classroom training facility and a satellite location in Plymouth. We provide technology and business skills training/certification to companies who are in need of increasing employee productivity and proficiency within their organizations. We offer traditional instructor-led classroom training, live remote instructor led training over the internet, onsite/private training and customized training options.
We are in growth mode and we are looking for competitive sales professionals who want to join the World's Largest Microsoft & Cisco Technology Training provider.
The ideal candidate is upbeat, driven, well-organized, has a passion for technology and is stimulated by working in a fast-paced environment. The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for representing New Horizons and engaging with our Enterprise market. This is a high-touch, in person, rapport-building position that requires strong communication skills (both verbal and written), as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a passion to give our clients the personal attention required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets or exceeds established monthly sales quota.
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars and product demonstrations over the phone.
- Establish and strengthen relationships at multiple levels within client organizations.
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing client accounts by identifying and leveraging opportunities for organic growth and market share acquisition.
- Identify and prospect new accounts, channels of distribution and opportunities to develop into new and incremental business.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of our solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections, etc.
- Call on existing and prospective customers, build business relationships, create demand, communicate benefits, and prepare proposals and quotes within company guidelines.
- Consistently demonstrate cross-functional partnership and collaboration with internal departments including operations, finance, and training.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of account files including account profiles, order agreements, event requests, and account management tools as developed, using the CRM system.
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales.
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to become industry expert.
- Establish and maintain high retention rates and high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and by being the primary escalation point and internal advocate for client issues.
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-confidence, positive attitude, solid work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
- Preferred: 5 + years of highly successful sales experience in a field sales environment
- Effective closing skills, preferably in business-to-business field sales.
- Demonstrated ability to influence through relationships, expertise and information.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to adjust your message to suit the audience.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office needed.
- Excellent communication, written, and oral skills.
- Has worked previously with a CRM.
- Had sold in an environment that managed to Forecasts and Pipelines.
- Has strong sense of business acumen.
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance.
Job Type: Full-Time
Back to Top
The Admissions Representative for New Horizons Learning Center will be responsible for recruiting new students for our career education programs, developing and maintaining relationships with students and workforce development professionals, maintaining a superior level of
customer service; and contributing to the goals of the career education team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to current and potential partner organizations.
- Maintain existing education funding partnerships, and continuously develop new ones.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with local state and federal educational funding agencies within assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local Dislocated Worker agencies.
- Attend and/or deliver presentations at career-focused events and seminars.
- Responsible for following the lead management guidelines as outlined in compensation document.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all opportunities in CRM.
- Responsible to meet or exceed all other KPI’s as outlined in the Monthly Scorecard and performance evaluation.
- Responsible for making outbound prospecting calls to prospective students.
- Responsible for scheduling intake meetings with potential students.
- Develop and deliver career education presentations and proposals to potential students.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all opportunities in CRM.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Extensive telephone and appointment setting.
Student Support activities
- Obtain expert product knowledge in all NH educational programs, courses, and learning modalities.
- Ensure accurate information is obtained from prospective students via Student Admissions Form and initial student interviews.
- Ensure initial Enrollment Agreements are completed with student and all associated required paperwork is obtained and attached to student enrollment file, including preliminary student learning plan.
- Responsible for understanding and discussing different funding options that are available for potential career training students.
- Serve as secondary level of support for student concerns or questions.
- Support accounting and student services as needed.
Requirements for the successful candidate
- Comfortable being measured and reaching specific goals.
- Operate with a high level of organization and ability to multitask.
- Experience making presentations to groups.
- Coachable and eager to learn.
- 2 years Admissions, Sales, or Recruiting experience (highly desired).
- CareerForce or state funding training counselor experience (highly desired).
- Knowledge of veteran funding sources and regulations (highly desired).
Back to Top
Who are we?
New Horizons is the world's largest independent training company, providing training that changes lives. For companies of every size, that means continually upgrading the abilities of their employees, so they stay competitive and boost their bottom lines, and for individuals it means providing the programs and support they need to turn ambitions and dreams into marketable skills for successful career progression. In 35 years, New Horizons has trained more than 30 million people to make the most of technology.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Account Executives, as well as the satisfaction of clients throughout the sales process. You will direct and coordinate all sales activities.
Our Ideal Sales Manager will be:
- Analytical, energetic and performance driven
- IT background would be ideal, but not required
- A strong team-player, capable of creating and maintaining high-performing teams
- A passion for daily coaching and mentoring to grow and develop your team
What would you be doing?
- Oversee sales department to resolve operational, sales, and any problems to ensure minimum costs and to meet future growth
- Achieve/exceed sales goals and drive the team to achieve daily/weekly opportunity goals
- Ensures that team achieves an acceptable level of sales activity
- Performs pipeline reviews with each team member to coach business through the steps of the New Horizons Sales Process
- Conduct weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with each individual account executive
- Manage and direct sales team. Oversee the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of AEs
- Provide leadership for employee and customer relations
- 2+ years’ management experience in a tele-sales environment
- Documented success in a sales/sales management role
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to perform short and long range planning
- Ability to measure performance against company goals and standards and establish targets
- Employee training and development experience
- Ability to consistently make independent, intelligent decisions under pressure, while meeting established deadlines
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project and program management skills—ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Back to Top
Microsoft Technical Instructor
New Horizons Computer Learning Center – the global leader in the Information Technology training industry and Microsoft's biggest US partner is seeking a Microsoft technical instructor. The successful candidates must be dynamic, outgoing, and well skilled in Microsoft technologies.
- Utilize a broad knowledge base of various computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe graphics software applications, in order to instruct classes on their benefits and applications.
- Utilize a broad knowledge base of various computer technologies, including Microsoft Server in order to instruct classes on their benefits and applications.
- Maintain quality control by teaching classes with overall evaluations above the established minimums.
Teach assigned advanced Applications classes on current technologies. Example of most popular courses include:
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has a passion for both technology as well as the art and science of training. To qualify, you must have:
- Experience teaching adult learners
- Potential to learn technical information quickly. Excellent presentation skills; good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability; and be able to deal effectively with people.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Good judgment, attitude and dependability
Back to Top